- 3 cups Kultured Wellness Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 cups organic mixed berries (you can use frozen)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
Optional Add Ins:
Stevia to taste, lemon or lime.
- Add the mixed berries, vanilla powder, cinnamon powder and coconut yoghurt together in a glass jar (I love the Kilner Jars for fermenting). Mix and combine until smooth and creamy.
- Close the lid on the glass jar, ensuring it’s air tight.
- Place on a shelf in the pantry and ferment the yoghurt for 6- 24 hours (the time will depend on the weather).
- Store in the fridge.
- When serving you can mix through some stevia, lemon or lime juice to taste if desired.
To learn how to make Coconut Yoghurt, click here.