Christmas time can be quite busy, so it is always useful to have a nourishing go-to in the house.
This Christmas inspired yoghurt is the perfect option whether it be for breakfast, or as a snack throughout your day.
Loaded with beneficial bacteria to support optimal gut health and a rich source antioxidants, this yoghurt will provide great support to your health over the festive season.
- 1/2 cup Kultured Wellness Coconut Yoghurt
- 2 cans (800ml) AYAM coconut cream.
- 1 cup organic strawberries (you can use frozen) cut into desired shape
- 2 organic kiwi fruit (skin peeled off) cut into desired shape
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
Optional Add Ins:
Stevia, or sweeter of choice (e.g. honey, maple syrup).
- Add vanilla powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, desired sweetener (optional) and coconut cream together into a Thermomix or blender and blend until smooth and creamy. (if you prefer a smooth yoghurt, you can place your fruit in now and blitz them in the mix until smooth).
- Pour this mixture into a glass jar.
- Add in 1/2 cup of your Kultured Wellness coconut yoghurt. Stir through gently with a wooden spoon until blended well.
- Place your cut fruit pieces into the jar (if you haven't already blended them in) and stir through so they are evenly spread throughout the yoghurt mixture.
- Close the lid on glass jar ensuring it is air tight.
- Place on a shelf in the pantry and ferment the yoghurt for 8-12 hours or until fermentation process has taken place.
- Store in the fridge once fermented.