A deliciously nourishing, warming latte supercharged with gut and brain loving ingredients to keep you feeling satiated and full of energy. Perfect for those cold winter mornings.
- 3-4 chai or dandelion tea bags soaked in 1 cup of boiling filtered water (or use 2 tbsp of chai tea leaves or dandelion root and place into a tea diffuser – soak in 1 cup of boiling water)
- ½ -1 tbsp Changing Habits Gelatin mixed into 3 tbsp filtered water (allow to bloom)
- ½ – 1 tsp Changing Habits Cinnamon
- ½ – 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1-2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1-2 tbsp Melrose MCT Oil or coconut oil
- Add all ingredients to the Thermomix bowl and heat to 70 or 80C.
- When it has heated, blitz on speed 10 for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Pour into a large mug and enjoy.
Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan and heat until the gelatin has dissolved and the mixture is almost boiling.
When it’s ready, remove the saucepan from the heat and pour the liquid into a blender. Blitz for 30 seconds to 1 minute until creamy and frothy.
Pour into a large mug and enjoy.