Not only are they delicious, they are loaded with things like zinc, magnesium, protein and fibre to help support:
Growth and development
Sleep quality and more!
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
(blended into a flour)
1/2 cup whole pumpkin seeds
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp adobo seasoning (or dried herbs of your choice)
1 tbsp avocado or olive oil
1 tbsp water
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir until evenly combined.
3. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out in between two pieces of baking paper to form a rectangle shape.
4. Use a knife to cut the dough into roughly 20 squares.
5. Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Flip the crackers over and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until both sides are golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
8. Serve with homemade cashew cheese, avocado or other homemade dips.
This recipe is from our Nourish with Diversity E-book. Click here to get your copy.