This Choc Raspberry Chia Pudding is wonderfully nourishing and can be enjoyed all year round - for breakfast, lunch or dessert!!
Not only does this recipe contain raw cacao powder with it’s anti-inflammatory, gut-loving, hormone regulating properties, but it also has chia seeds which contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fibre and protein.
Some of the benefits of this superfood include:
- Supporting healthy skin
- Promoting digestive health
- Supporting heart health
- Reducing the signs of aging
- Balancing blood sugar levels
- Boosting energy and more ...
The best thing about this recipe … it is so easy to throw together! You can simply mix it up and pop it in the fridge overnight for breakfast the following morning.
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Kultured Wellness Coconut Yoghurt
- ½ - ¾ tbsp organic cocoa or cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- A small pinch of salt
- Stevia to taste
- Fermented raspberries for garnish
- Add the chia seeds, coconut milk, coconut yoghurt, cacao powder and any optional add in ingredients to a small bowl and mix together to combine.
- Transfer this to a glass jar and allow to ferment for 2-4 hours.
- When it’s ready stir through the salt, vanilla and stevia to taste.
- Scoop into a bowl or glass and top with fermented raspberries.