This Choc Raspberry Chia Pudding is wonderfully nourishing and can be enjoyed all year round - for breakfast, lunch or dessert!!
Not only does this recipe contain raw cacao powder with it’s anti-inflammatory, gut-loving, hormone regulating properties, but it also has chia seeds which contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fibre and protein.
Some of the benefits of this superfood include:
- Supporting healthy skin
- Promoting digestive health
- Supporting heart health
- Reducing the signs of aging
- Balancing blood sugar levels
- Boosting energy and more...
The best thing about this recipe…it is so easy to throw together! You can simply mix it up and pop it in the fridge overnight for breakfast the following morning.
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp Kultured Wellness Coconut Yoghurt
- ½-¾ Tbsp organic cocoa or cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- A small pinch of salt
- Stevia to taste
- Fermented raspberries for garnish
- Add the chia seeds, coconut milk, coconut yoghurt, cacao powder and any optional add in ingredients to a small bowl and mix together to combine.
- Transfer this to a glass jar and allow to ferment for 2-4 hours.
- When it’s ready stir through the salt, vanilla and stevia to taste.
- Scoop into a bowl or glass and top with fermented raspberries.