These little muffins have are delicious straight out of the oven lathered with butter or great in your lunchbox served with cashew cheese. And the best part ... they have hidden veggies so fussy little eaters won't even know what they are eating!
Makes 10 muffins
- 1 ½ -2 cups grated zucchini
- 6 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ½ cup coconut flour, sifted
- 3 rashers or bacon, diced and fried until golden brown
- 1 shallot, chopped
- ½ – 1 tsp Changing Habits Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or butter
- ½ tbsp dried oregano
- ½ tbsp dried basil
- ½ tbsp dried thyme
Optional Add Ins: grated carrot, garlic, chili
Preheat the oven to 180C.
Line a muffin tray with paper cups.
Stir all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Scoop the mixture into the muffin trays until ¾ full.
Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
Remove from the oven and allow them to cool on a wire rack.
Serve with some fresh butter, cashew cheese or avocado and enjoy.