6-Spice Crispy Chicken Wings
- 1-1.5kg organic chicken wings, room temperature
- 1/2-1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2-1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2-1 tsp ground cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1-2 Tbsp butter or coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- To a large bowl add the chicken wings, melted coconut oil or butter + all the spices, salt and pepper. Use you hands to mix everything together so that chicken is evenly coated.
- Place the wings onto the baking tray/ paper and place in the oven. Roast until golden brown and cooked through – roughly 15-20 minutes.
- When ready, remove from the oven and all them to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with any of the veggie puree recipes from GUTALICIOUS or steamed or roasted veggies.
Looking for more recipes like this one?
Check out our Gutalicious Cookbook by clicking the image below!