Are you a self-directed A-player with a passion for gut health, then you’re in the right place! We are looking for someone who loves spreadsheets, creative marketing & calendar scheduling just as much as they love making their own ferments!
Your dream job awaits! Are you ready?
Our mission is to inspire people to improve their health through our starter cultures, gut health programs & one-on-one consulting. Currently, we have a new full-time position open for an executive assistant who can also create marketing magic! You will be joining our team on the Sunshine Coast, working from our beachfront Coolum office.
Core Roles & Responsibilities
Executive Assistant Roles
- Diary Management for Kirsty & Senior Practitioners
- Email Management & Daily Administrative Support
- Internal Team Meeting Organisation & Coordination
- Event Coordination & Execution
- Stay ahead of industry developments and apply best practices in marketing
- Maintain & implement social media schedule across Facebook & Instagram
- Maintain & implement email & Facebook Messenger communication including newsletter & program emails
- Filming & Editing of video's & content
- Creating assets on Canva for promotions, specials etc
- Setup new articles & recipes on Shopify
Qualifications & Requirements
- Passionate about gut health
- Relevant business experience in marketing or EA roles
- Highly effective interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities
- Working knowledge of online marketing systems
If this sounds like you, please send your resume over to email@example.com