Kultured Wellness Yoghurt and Kefir Starters offer a simple way to make delicious fermented foods that are deeply nourishing for your gut microbiome.
They are Vegan-friendly, do not contain any additives, preservatives or fillers, and one starter can be used to make approximately 10 litres of Kefir or yoghurt.
Unlike traditional Kefir grains and powdered starters, our cultures are shipped in liquid form and there is no soaking or temperature monitoring required. Delicious bubbling kefir and creamy yoghurt are achieved through a one-step fermenting process, where the culture is added to either coconut water or coconut cream and is left on a bench top to work its magic.
Fruit can be added at the beginning of the fermenting process, allowing you to obtain the vitamins and minerals without having to metabolise the sugar. Our Kefir starter can also be used as a whey alternative for fermenting fruit and vegetables. Both these methods are excellent for people who can’t tolerate sugar, but still want to incorporate these nutrient-rich foods into their diets.
- Have an extremely high potency CFU count
- Are suitable for those on GAPS, Body Ecology, gluten free, casein free, and soy free diets
- Can be very beneficial for people who are sensitive to traditional fermented foods and who suffer from conditions such as histamine intolerance, SIBO, high inflammation, autoimmune conditions, food sensitivities, Autism, ADHD, PDD-NOS and PANDAS.
- Are D-Lactate free to benefit people with issues such as MTHFR, and liver and detox problems.
- Contain high numbers of Bifidobacterium, which are important for leaky gut, immune regulation and digesting plant matter
- Can assist in rebuilding after antibiotic use and diarrhoea, combatting candida and crowding out viruses, weight management and obesity, and regulating histamine and inflammation.
- Are fantastic for allergies, eczema and psoriasis, establishing the gut wall and protecting against leaky gut.
This potent formula contains:
- Saccharomyces boulardii
- Lactobacillus gasseri
- Lactobacillus planetarium
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Bifidobacterium lactis